Last Updated: 21/08/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect certain personal information when you visit our website, including but not limited to:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, postal address, and phone number, which you may voluntarily provide when you contact us through forms on our website.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage patterns, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and interaction with our website. This information is collected using cookies and similar technologies.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate Interests: We process your personal information based on our legitimate interests in improving our services, analysing website performance, and marketing our products and services.
- Consent: For specific activities such as sending you marketing communications, we will seek your explicit consent before processing your data.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and send you relevant information about our products, services, and promotions.
- Website Improvement: To analyse and enhance the performance and functionality of our website, understand user preferences, and optimize your experience.
- Marketing: With your consent, we may use your email address to send you promotional content, newsletters, and updates related to our products and services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law or to fillula our services (e.g., sharing your shipping information with a delivery service).
As our website may be accessed by users from around the world, your personal information may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that such transfers are conducted in compliance with the GDPR.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and erase your data. You can also object to the processing of your data and request data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Wardrobe Works Ltd Premises: Studio 10, Stronsay House, Beacon Crescent, Hindhead, GU26 6UG
Phone: +44 74 322 66772